IMTS Professional development encompasses all of the distance learning training, certification, and education that a person requires to advance in their career. It's no secret that different vocations necessitate various abilities. Even if workers have the skills they need now, they might need more training in the future. Workers can master these skills through professional development to become better, more efficient workers.
While job training is an important part of professional development, this phrase refers to any type of education or learning that might help a person succeed. Professional development includes going to college, taking online courses, getting certifications in your field, coaching, mentoring, and consulting.
The IMTS Institute is an institute founded on ethical, professional, and transparent e-government, integrating students and faculty in building healthy, dynamic, and sustainable societies. IMTS' Distance Education program was founded in 2005 as a self-governing institute, and it also serves as a counseling and guidance center for several distance learning universities. In early 2005, we focused on the counseling of students as most of the students weren't sure about what to do after the 12th grade.
When people are helped to make a smooth transition from high Education to further education, training, or a job, there are a number of economic and social benefits.
Mr. Varun Gupta and Mr. Nitin Gupta, Directors of IMTS Institute, believe in transparency, equality, and working ethically in the education sector. His motive is to grant easy access to students to the information related to courses and universities available across. He is a firm believer in the "right to education" and the right-to-right information so that students can make progress.
As a citizen of a country, the first and foremost right that every citizen has is the right to education. It gives people more power and helps them see the world through more educated eyes. As a citizen of the country, each and every child is entitled to an education, and this is what the right to education aims to achieve. Here are some statistics which would tell you the condition of the world in terms of education:
The path of a successful life is not that easy while you are doing a job. You have to catch the buses, classes to attend and the last studies to complete. In this complicated situation, you need a guide, who can help you wrap it all up. Because, at this stage, a wrong decision makes your life almost hell. The IMTS Institute is that guide for you. We are one of the premier service providers. We provide education counseling to thousands of students. We totally understand the needs and mentality of the students and accordingly, provide the best counseling to them.
- BA Distance Education
- BBA Distance Education
- BCA Distance Education
- Bcom Distance Education
- Bed Distance Education
- BHM Distance Education
- Blis Distance Education
- Bpharma Distance Education
- Bsc Distance Education
- Bsw Distance Education
- Btech Distance Education
- BTS Distance Learning
- Dpharma Distance Education
- LLB Distance education
- LLM Distance Education
- MA Distance Education
- MBA Distance Education
- MCA Distance Education
- Mcom Distance Education
- Med Distance Education
- Mlib Distance Education
- Mpharma Distance Education
- Msc Distance Education
- Msw Distance Education
- MBA IT Distance education
- Phd Distance Education
- MSC IT Distance education
If we look at the IMTS institute's history, we can see that they have had a 98% student pass rate in the last five years. 98% of the students were able to earn their diplomas.
IMTS is a career counseling institute with over 350 experienced career counselors that believe in the 'right to education.' For the past 16 years, the Institute has attained greatness through hard work and dedication. Professionals ensure that students achieve their goals by obtaining a high-quality education in their subject of interest.
IMTS's core principles are that every student should get correct information and support before making a decision that will serve as a cornerstone to a bright future. Furthermore, the Institute's professional training counselors go to great lengths to ensure this concept becomes a reality.
As of today, IMTS has a working staff of 450 employees and 20 committed teachers. Its students come from all 28 Indian states, eight Union Territories, and forty Nations, with more than 70 percent coming from neighboring states and countries. As a result, IMTS offers a global, welcoming, and inclusive culture.
It also ensures that students have the best possible learning experiences and services. We encourage our students to take charge of their academic work, social lives, and professional growth.
Course after 12th
- courses after 12th
- high salary courses after 12th science
- Hotel management courses after 12th
- Medical Courses After 12th
- courses after 12th arts
- medical courses after 12th without neet
- professional courses after 12th
- computer courses after 12th
- paramedical courses after 12th
- software engineering courses after 12th
- Engineering courses after 12th
- Courses After 12th Science Biology
- law courses after 12th
- iti courses after 12th
- interior design courses after 12th
- agriculture courses after 12th
- Nursing Courses After 12th
- computer science courses after 12th
- air hostess courses after 12th
- courses after 12th science pcm
- Event management courses after 12th
- pilot courses after 12th
- journalism courses after 12th
- animation courses after 12th
- Forensic science courses after 12th
- pharmacy courses after 12th
- Veterinary courses after 12th
- graphic design courses after 12th
- architecture courses after 12th
- Biotechnology courses after 12th
- Management Courses after 12th
- Banking courses after 12th
- best courses after 12th computer science
- designing courses after 12th
- radiology courses after 12th
- Cybersecurity courses after 12th
- 6 month medical courses after 12th
- diploma courses after 12th arts
Varun Gupta and Nitin Gupta started the institute in Noida, with a vision of providing a common platform to universities and students where they can come together. Students get to pick the best suitable course and an opportunity to compare the universities offering these courses wholly based on the facts that matter to them.
Students pursuing courses in distance or part-time mode find it difficult to connect directly with the university after taking admission and, at times, miss on essential announcements made by the university. Gupta makes conscious efforts by communicating with the Universities, gathering the information, and keeping the students updated to avoid any gaps. He makes sure that students counseled at his guidance center should not suffer by missing out on any announcement made by the university.
- Mba Advertising And Sales Promotion Distance Education
- Mba HR Distance Education
- Mba IN Distance Education
- Mba Investment, Distance Education
- Mba Marketing Distance Education
- Mba Project Management Distance Education
- Mba Retail Distance Education
- Mba Software Testing & Quality Management Distance Education
- Mba Technology Management Distance Education
- Mba Textile Distance Education
- Mba Transport Management Distance Education
- Bsc Biotechnology Distance Education
- Bsc Botany Distance Education
- Bsc Chemistry Distance Education
- Bsc Electronics Distance Education
- Bsc Environmental Science Distance Education
- Bsc Geography Distance Education
- Bsc Home Science Distance Education
- Bsc In Geology Distance Education
- Bsc In Optometry Distance Education
- Msc Botany Distance Education
- Msc Microbiology Distance Education
- Msc Nursing Distance Education
- Msc Operational Research Distance Education
- M.Sc Geography Distance Education
- M.Sc Mathsematics Distance Education
- M.Sc Physics Distance Education
- M.Sc Psychology Distance Education
- M.Sc Zoology Distance Education
Knowledge and guidance with IMTS institute
Career education and leadership play an essential role in the curriculum that supports students' interests, strengths, and aspirations. With multiple career options available in the market, it gives students a tough time in selecting the right course for themselves that would help them nurture in the right direction. In the majority of the cases, either student ends up opting for a course that does not align with their plans or take up a job that varies completely from the path they had pursued.
Change is the new normal. For this reason, career counselors must do their work in such a way that their clients become career adaptable and, most importantly, employable. It is vitally important that students acquire those skills that will help them not only survive but rather flourish in times of change.
IMTS Institute Student Reviews
IMTS is loved by students and has 99% positive student reviews as well as a 4.8-star rating out of 5 on Google. This is proof of how many students' lives the educational institute has touched over the years. According to sources, 99.8% of students out of 35000+ were satisfied with IMTS and its learning system. https://www.facebook.com/imtsnoida/ , https://twitter.com/imtsinstitute
Tags: IMTS, finance, BUSINESS, Online Education, Education, Distance education, MBA, BBA, IMTS Institute, Digital Education
Tags:Financial Content, Menafn, Content Marketing, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, English